CROSSMARK Announces New and Innovative
Business Model to Benefit Clients and Customers
Designed to achieve faster sales growth and greater efficiencies
June 29, 2015 – PLANO, Texas – CROSSMARK, a leading sales and marketing services company in the consumer goods and services industry, today announced a new and innovative business model designed to drive faster sales growth and greater efficiencies for its clients and customers.
CROSSMARK’s Chief Executive Officer, Steve Schuckenbrock, said, “With rapidly changing consumer trends and the intensity of the digital age, retailers seek solutions to upgrade the shopper experience while manufacturers explore new paths to growth. These dynamics require sales and marketing services providers to innovate with new processes, tools and skills. I am very proud of the CROSSMARK people that are responding to these challenges, delivering a smarter way to faster growth for our channel partners and clients.”
Mr. Schuckenbrock added, “Over the past 100 years, our company has built trusted relationships with our clients and customers. As we look to the future and CROSSMARK’s next century as an industry leader, we are excited about building on our success with clients and customers by leveraging our new and innovative approach to providing sales and marketing solutions.”
CROSSMARK’s new and innovative business model is unique to the consumer goods and services industry. Clients and customers will benefit from a combination of differentiated disciplines:
- Seamless Integration of Sales and Marketing Capabilities to more effectively develop and execute national and local plans;
- Dedicated Client Teams that embed planning and business intelligence to ensure strategic and comprehensive support;
- Dedicated Retailer and Channel Teams that drive superior brand growth and shopper experiences online and in-store;
- Disciplined Planning that leverages local insights and knowledge; and
- Tailored Execution capabilities that enable work to be created and delivered in the same day with agility, precision and speed via the company’s new field-force activation system, Axis.